Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimization is an extremely crucial and cost-effective method of driving business visitors to your site. It has been estimated that nine out of ten internet users, use the search engines. The benefits of being ranked high in the organic search results are many – the spontaneous credibility that is created in the mind of the user about your site is just one of them. After all, your site got a high ranking on its own merit, as compared to the other sponsored or paid results of the competition. Also, the higher your website ranks in the search results, the greater the chances that the user will visit your site. Remember, the user who visits your site through a search engine is more likely to be actively seeking your products or your services and less likely to be a ‘window shopper'.
To achieve this, we start off by thinking like a search engine, when we optimize the content of your site. We understand the search engines' algorithms, and also the processes involved therein for the ranking of the results. We maintain the right proportion of keyword densities while remaining watchful of spam penalty considerations. From creating the optimum Meta title tags to using the link texts within the copy to ensuring the keywords prominence, every detail is given due attention.
Then we ensure that the copy is well-written, feels natural and sounds interesting, with the important targeted keywords in the right places. Finally, we run the draft content through spider simulators that tell us if another keyword comes through more strongly than intended and whether the more important keyword pales in comparison.
We wrap up the process with creation of the Meta descriptions that summarize what the page is about. This too is written in a compelling way that makes people want to click to your page when they read about it in the search results listing.
On the technical side, search engines value links from one page to another, especially if they relate to the same subject. We run special tools to evaluate the keys parameters like the link popularity assessment, and make suggestions based on the analysis of the reports generated. We also focus on using fonts and formatting to emphasize on the critical words for eyeballing the search spiders: Bold, Italics, Underline, H1, H2 and H3 HTML tags are some of the simplest and yet highly effective components.
We gather and assimilate relevant search data using various tools to create the SEO campaigns for you, in order to increase the success rate, predictability and profitability. Our SEO services include Keyword Research, Search Engine Submissions, Directory Submissions and Link Popularity Upgrades.
SEO Process - The Search Engine Optimization process for your website
1. Keyword Research - Proper research assures that your website is optimized around the keywords most often used by your customers. Without proper research, optimization is likely to yield poor results. The research phase produces a finalized set of keywords that may be anywhere from 1-70 keywords.
2. Identifying your Competition - After selecting the best keywords, it is important to know which websites rank highest in the major Search Engines. Websites that appear the most to those keywords are often referred to as your 'Competition.'
3. Evaluating your Competition - Comparing your website to your Competition helps to give an idea of where the initial efforts of Optimization should be focused.
4. Detailed Website Analysis - A more detailed analysis of your website provides the details necessary to plan a successful Optimization.
5. Creating a Strategic Timeline - A timeline of events is created and made available so that you can benchmark progress made during Optimization.
6. Optimization - The following elements need be created and/or Optimized for the selected set of keywords.
Image Alt tags
HTML Site Map
XML Site Map
Website Structure Analysis
Themed link directory
In some cases, additional content pages may also need to be created.
7. Reporting - The results and regular Progress Reports include information regarding the names and number of links requested, links successfully created, links removed, one-way links created Current Performance in search engines for individual keywords
Please get in touch with us if you are interested in getting your website where people are looking.
Google Adwords Program
Google is the world's largest search engine with at least 75% of the world's Internet users, using Google
About Google Ad Words:
The latest and effective search-marketing tool that we were speaking of is Google Ad Words. A large number of small to medium-sized businesses are seeing great results with online advertising. When you advertise with Google, ads for your business show up next to the natural search results. In this way, Google Ad Words ads connect you with potential customers precisely when they're looking for the products and services you offer.
As you may be aware, when your potential customer enters a search query, Google throws up the search results on the left hand side of the search results page. On the right hand side what appears are the Ad Words Ads. We work to ensure that your ads are tied to the keywords used by your potential customers.
Benefits to your business:
1. Show up! Be there when your customers are looking for you. Your ads are triggered by specific keywords you choose (you can select as many keywords as you want*) so when someone searches for what you offer; they'll see your ad.
2. Target your customers - wherever they may be. What's more, you can choose exactly where your ads appear - around the world, specific countries, only in USA or just within your state.
3. Only pay for the ad clicks you get.The pay-per-click model ensures that you only pay when a potential customer clicks on your ad and visits your website. You are not charged for someone looking at your ad.
4. Reports - We provide you reports on a regular-basis to update you on the progress of your ads.
Where do the advertisements appear?
The advertisements appear on Google search engine and Google content partner sites. Advertisements can start appearing within 3 days of Keyword approval.
Please get in touch with us if you are interested in getting up where people are looking.